All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:09 pm 
Royal Navy

Wedsnesday 5th November New Zealand

Caleb had tried to rest, really he had, jumping time zones was definitely no fun - although he could deal with jet lag better than most, having the ability to be at sea for so long and then pop up in a different time zone was nothing unusual - but it could still make him slightly irritable.

Top it off with the fact that he had barely been back in Colorado for twenty four hours before they had been given leave to visit family's and they had so much time to do it in. At first he had laughed it off, there was no way that he would be able to get back to his family, had actually settled on just meeting Claire's. Right up until the point where she kindly pointed out to him that if they travelled to New Zealand first then England not only would jet lag not be as bad, they'd have time to do both.

Of course the thought terrified him, there had been one thing speaking to her parents through Skype, there was a completly different thing to actually meeting them. He glanced out the window as the plane started to descend, his hand holding onto the arm rest next to Claire rather tightly. It wasn't that he was afraid of flying, he had flown from England to America a year ago, it was just he would much prefer to be several thousand feet below the surface with water surrounding every inch of him, than trying to soar above it.

It was also nothing like being in a submarine, people had told him that you got the same kind of floating with the travel, yeah he had yet to experience that at all on the long journey to her parents.

Looking back to Claire, his head resting against the back of the chair he was sat in, he smiled cheekily at her, "You sure you don't want to join the mile high club? Last chance before we land," he said.

It wasn't the first time he had asked that, more to keep his mind off of the journey, and she had turned him down multiple times. He didn't think she was likely to agree now, he did however let go of the arm rest and took hold of her hand, they were once more outside of the SGC and could be as couple like as they wanted.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:47 pm 
Beta Site CMO

It was late spring in New Zealand, about to head into summer, and it was probably Claire's favourite time of year. Here she was, about to experience it one last time, and with the man she loved. It had been a long flight, first hopping from Denver to Los Angeles, and then on to Auckland, but Claire could feel the aeroplane starting to descend now, preparing to take her home.

Home.

Now, there was a word. Was New Zealand her home any longer? Well, it wouldn't be in a few weeks, but now... where was home? Well, that was easy. Home was wherever Caleb was. It didn't matter where they were, as long as they were together, Claire felt at peace and at home.

She was glad that he had agreed to come to New Zealand with her to meet her family before they left, and had been prepared to forgo a visit to his own family, but Claire hadn't wanted him to have to make that sacrifice. Instead, she did some lightning research, and nine of their ten days of leave would be filled with a day of travel, then three days with her family, another day of travel, three days with Caleb's family, and one more day back to Colorado. And so it was that they found themselves on the first flight they could get out of LA, and winging their way to New Zealand to stay with Claire's parents.

Claire snorted with laughter as Caleb repeated a question he had asked her probably twenty times on the eleven hour flight, and she shook her head, a broad grin on her lips. "I think it's a bit late for that now, e te tau," she chuckled, pointing through the window. Her heart thrilled as the New Zealand coast came into view, and it wasn't long before she was able to make out Waiheke Island, and then the east coast of Auckland. A lump swelled in her throat and tears pricked at her eyes as she realised this was going to be the last time she saw this beautiful place.

"Welcome to Aotearoa, Mr Te Atua," she said, her voice soft and teasing, even as she tried to control the emotions eddying within. "First stop..." She paused, giving him a lascivious glance, before giggling softly. "Dad's car, I would imagine!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:04 pm 
Royal Navy

Caleb pretended to pout as she said there wasn't going to be much time left now to make themselves members of the mile high club, although he really hadn't been asking seriously. It had kept the boredom away, well that and the odd flirt with the flight attendant, which when said flight attendant had realised he was actually with Claire, well the poor girl had no idea where to look. Especially when Claire had not really bothered to stop him from doing so, honestly he had no idea how he got so lucky to end up with Claire.

He was sure that this was some kind of strange dream, him being with Claire - him being 'married' to Claire - and that he was going to wake up any moment now and things would be exactly the way they had been. With him sleeping around with every woman under the sun, to just being friends with Claire, it was something that always seemed to bother him that all this couldn't be real.

Caleb let his eyes find the start of the tag that she was wearing, that was what made it less like a dream, that she was wearing his tags. She was his in every sense of the word and he was hers, of course being able to see the tags meant he couldn't help as his eyes travelled across her neck and down into the v-neck top she was wearing. Honestly if he sat up a bit straighter he would be able to see right down and see the tag it's self, of course he didn't want to end up hit, and brought his eyes right back up, smiling cheekily at her.

Reaching up he brushed some of her hair from her neck and quickly placed a kiss there before sitting back in his seat, "I don't think I told you how lovely you look in that top," he told her.

Then when she called him 'Mr Te Atua', well the shiver that ran down his spine was most definitely a pleasant one, it wasn't the first time she had called him that. In fact there had been a few times since they had come back from New Orleans that she had called him that, there was also the one time she'd done it to drive him crazy and it had driven him crazy. He wanted to reply, call her 'Mrs Williams' but it didn't sound right in his head, it just felt odd, for some reason with the relationship with Claire he would be quite happy to take on her name.

He did sadly enough have to turn away from her as she pointed out the window, the sight that met him was amazing, truly. England might be as green - at times - as New Zealand, but this was something else altogether. It was another chapter to mark in there books, as the plane descended even further towards the airport.

"Wait, your dad is picking us up?" he asked, looking back at her, so there would be no time what so ever for him to prepare himself to meet her dad. He had never met a partners dad in a long, long time, and yes he had spoken to the man over the Skype, chatted to him many times, but it was complete different thing to be meeting them.

The nerves showed as he took her hand once more, as the plane seemed to finally start its decent even quicker, and they were all of a sudden on the run way in the middle of New Zealand, with him about to meet her father. Yeah he hadn't felt it in a long time, but he really wanted to run at that moment.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:38 pm 
Beta Site CMO

Claire smiled indulgently at Caleb. He had found ways to have fun on the flight, not least by flirting with one of the flight attendants. Thing is, now when he flirted, Claire could tell there really was nothing in it. It was just words, light banter, whereas the flirting with her had a very definite undercurrent to it. It wasn't just his words, but the look in his eyes. Besides, Claire had had her own fun. The flight attendant was clearly of Māori origin, a little taller than Claire herself with the same curves, and she had teased Caleb that he had finally identified a "type" of woman that he went for.

She smiled softly as she called Caleb "Mr Te Atua". That little tease had started the morning after he had given her the tag, when they had gone to a local jeweller to get a chain for her to wear it on. It had had to be altered slightly, so that it sat in just the right place so as only the chain was showing when she wore scrubs, and the jeweller had asked whose name it was to go in. Claire had said "Te Atua", just as the jeweller had begun with "Mr and Mrs who". Claire had smirked at Caleb and repeated "Te Atua". And so began a continuing tease.

"I get the feeling that I shouldn't have worn this top," grinned Claire, as Caleb's eyes once more travelled down the v-neck to where the tag lay. He knew exactly where it would be, and had traced his fingers there a hundred times since she had started wearing the tag. She shivered under his gaze, and shot him a look, even as she shook her head. "You are incorrigible!"

Claire shivered again as his lips brushed her neck, and he told her how much he liked the top on her. "Good save," she murmured, twisting in her seat a little to dust a soft kiss on his lips. The poor flight attendant was walking past again at that moment, and Claire felt a little bad. It had taken her a while to realise that Caleb and Claire were a couple, and had even responded to some of Caleb's lighthearted banter. Poor woman.

She felt Caleb stiffen in the first hint of panic as she reminded him that her dad was picking him up, and she entwined her fingers with his as the plane banked down to its final descent. "I thought I told you," she replied, her voice apologetic. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." She hadn't meant to what? Her dad had offered to collect them, and it had seemed the most natural thing in the world to accept and save them a hellish cab ride down to Pukekohe.

As the plane touched down, Claire brushed her fingers lightly along Claire's jaw as it began to taxi towards the terminal. "Look, I can call him when we get out, tell him to go home and we'll be there soon. The last thing I want is for you to feel uncomfortable." Their relationship was rushing ahead at breakneck speed, and she hadn't considered how this would be affecting Caleb. "I'm sorry."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:35 pm 
Royal Navy

"Oh no you definitely should have worn that top," he replied, smiling at her after she had kissed him. Of course that was the moment the very nice looking flight attendant had walked back past them, and well the poor girl was kind of red in the face. Caleb did feel a little bit bad about that, but it wasn't like he had actually strung the girl along, it had just been some nice complimentary words that had gotten them things quicker.

It had just not been anything more than that, he just hadn't felt his heart in it, there was more to his flirting when he flirted with Claire, more meaning behind it now, more heat. It was the kind of flirting that promised lots of fun later on, it was the flirting that said 'I love you' every single time he did it to her. In a sense it was his way of telling Claire repeatedly that he loved her again, and again without actually having to say the words.

He found that he wanted to save the L word for very special occasions, ones that required him to not just show how much felt for Claire, but he had to say it as well. That is what he wanted that word to be used for, he did not want it to be said just at the end of every sentence, of every night to her, he wanted it to hold so much meaning.

Caleb was half tempted to offer the flight attendant a small wave as she walked on past, but that would be being far to mean to her, instead he just offered her a smile, a non flirty but thank you for the flight kind of smile.

Of course he couldn't relax as the conversation moved back to them meeting her father at the airport, as the plane finally came to a stop after taxing, he took a deep breath as he finally stood up. The plane was crowded, so, so crowded and he really didn't want to have this conversation where everyone would be able to hear, but he also couldn't exactly not tell her what had gone through his mind.

He also didn't want her to have to tell her father to go home, the guy had quite literally driven out there to fetch them, it would be unfair to make the bloke drive all the way back. Caleb might be having an internal meltdown, with the thought that had ran through his head and the nervousness at meeting Rawiri.

Caleb pulled both there hand luggage from the racks above the head, handing Claire her bag, "No don't tell him to leave," he said to her. It wasn't fair, he was going to have to deal and one way of him dealing with that was to tell Claire exactly what he wanted to do, what he felt with every bone in his body.

Sure the two of them had been friends, really good friends for such a long time, but they had been a couple even less and there was a lot of self taught instinct that at times Caleb could find himself fighting. But he had made a point of telling her things every step of the way when he felt like that, he wasn't going to make the mistake of not contacting her for days on end, like he had done the few days after there first date.

Finally making there way into the corridor that lead towards the customers, he gripped Claire's hand as he pulled her out of the long moving queue a little. They could at least get a little privacy here even as they continued walking towards there destination.

"Don't apologise," he started, voice sounding a little shaky. He squeezed her hand tighter, "I wanted to run," he admitted, as though that was going to make it any easier in the long run, "I haven't done this in a really long time." He was a sailor for god sake, he should not be feeling this anxious over something this small, and saying a long time, he meant actually never.

"Just nerves," he pulled her hand up and kissed the back of it, "Forget it, I shouldn't have brought it up, sorry."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:02 pm 
Beta Site CMO

The look on Caleb's face brought the tiniest blush to Claire's cheeks as he made it quite obvious that he liked her in a low cut top. Of course, that was nothing that she wasn't aware of, but it was the first time she had worn a top that showed off the ball chain on which Caleb's tag was hanging. She smirked. "You just like the chain being on show, don't you," she teased. Actually, it was something she liked as well. Wearing his tag meant everything to her, and she didn't care who knew.

Claire watched the small, friendly - definitely not flirty - smile that Caleb gave to the flight attendant, and she leaned forward slightly, giving the young woman a smile of her own. "Tēnā koe," she said, her smile bright, before turning to Caleb. "I just told her 'thank you'," she explained with a grin. "I swear, there was one point where she thought you were going to ask her out on a date or something!" So long as Caleb didn't follow through, Claire could deal with the flirting.

She wore a worried expression as Caleb seemed to struggle with the notion that her dad was coming to collect them. It had been hard enough for him to talk to her parents on Skype, so maybe suggesting he came to New Zealand with her hadn't been the best of ideas.

Such was the intensity of their relationship, the strength of their commitment to one another, that Claire sometimes forgot how much of a shock to the system this could be for Caleb.

Claire had been the one who was used to long relationships, the whole meet the parents thing, and Caleb, well, by all accounts had only been in one relationship that fitted this bracket. Two now, but she was wondering whether this was a step too far. After all, it was one thing to be moving to another galaxy together, but meeting one another's parents seemed to put a final seal on things, even though they would never see them again.

She took her bag from Caleb, a concerned expression on her face, and laced the fingers of her free hand with Caleb's. Now wasn't the time for idle flirtation, or having fun, but for reassurance. "Are you sure," she asked as they disembarked and headed down the corridor towards customs.

The queue seemed interminable, and Claire was surprised as Caleb tugged her a little to one side: not far enough that they lost their place in the queue, but far enough that they would have a little privacy. His voice was shaky and nervous, and he seemed to be holding onto her hand for dear life.

Claire's eyes misted with compassion and understanding as Caleb admitted that he had wanted to run. It was a repeat of that first morning in her apartment: a new and unfamiliar situation for him, something that signified the next step in their relationship, and he was scared, wanting to run away and forget about it. "I'm sorry," Claire murmured, shaking her head. "I should have realised. Look, we really don't have to do this. I understand, you know. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

She smiled warmly, shaking her head as he kissed the back of her hand. "No, you absolutely should have brought it up," she replied, her voice firm and resolute. "You know I'd rather know what's going on with you. We can get through this, you know." Claire reached up, and tenderly drew her fingers along his jaw for a moment, before slipping her hand behind his neck and pulling him down into a kiss. It was soft, and tender, and told him there was nothing to worry about.

Eventually, the kiss ended, and Claire held Caleb's gaze. "I want you to be completely happy with this, and if you're not... we work out something else, okay?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:40 am 
Royal Navy

Of course he just liked the chain being on show, it was a slightly possessive streak in him that knew exactly what was at the end of that chain, of what lay hidden just below the neck line of any clothing that she wore. It was a intense feeling know that it was his tags she was wearing, that she had accepted him as he was without trying to change a thing about it.

“I am going to plead the fifth and keep quiet,” he said smirking cheekily at her, yeah he loved seeing the chain around her neck, loved tracing the outline of the chain with his hands and yes there had been one time where he'd followed it with kisses.

He did laugh as Claire thanked the flight attendant, honestly he has meant no more than harmless flirt with her and he was quite glad that Claire saw that as well. “No, no dating, never again....well unless that person is you of course.” There went the romantic sappy side of him again, a side of him that hadn't actually got buried back down completely since New Orleans, it keep appearing in the most oddest of moments.

The walk to the customs area and the subsequent admittance of what he had been feeling, had been like a bit of a weight lifted off of him. He still felt nervous as hell, he really didn't think that was going to change until he actually met her dad, but it was less somehow. As though explaining what he had gone through his mind to her somehow made it seem kind of silly in comparison to what they were actually doing.

Besides it wasn't that he was nervous at seeing her dad per say, it was more that he couldn't just finish the call and go back to being him, they would be able to see him all the time. He knew his attitude could irritate some people, sometimes his personality just did not gel well with others – mainly when he had tried flirting with the wrong women of course – and there would be no where to hide now he was here.

Caleb had spent the last 10 years hopping from one bed to another, had never stayed longer than a few hours worth of sleep before he moved on. So this, this with Claire despite it being exactly what he wanted – he was man enough to admit he wanted a life with her that didn't consist of a one night stand – there was still moments where old instincts kicked in.

The need to run was one of them, it wasn't just running though, it was the hiding part as well, carrying on as though nothing had happened. They were pretty damn ingrained into him by then, and it had taken everything he had to break free of that, it had gotten easier to do especially after New Orleans. After he'd give her his tags.

As she pulled him into a kiss, he smiled into it, he believed everything she put into that kiss, felt her not be worried at this and if that meant he took a bit of her confidence to know this was going to turn out all okay, then that was what he was going to do.

Pulling away, he gripped her hand again as he continued walking towards the exit and there destination, “We'll do this, am good, very good,” he said and he believed it, he really did feel okay – as okay as anyone could be whilst walking to meet a parent – in that moment.

“I'd sooner tell you these things, then not,” he said quietly to her, he wanted her to know what he was thinking. Yes they both could predict when the others was being serious flirty and jokingly flirty with each other, but they still had a little work to go when he came to opening up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:03 pm 
Beta Site CMO

Claire had never pegged Caleb as the possessive type. In fact, up until the moment he had fastened the chain with has tag around her neck, he had been anything but. Now, though, he seemed to take pride and pleasure in being able to see his symbol of commitment to her. Not that anyone else knew, of course. During their sole shift in the mountain the day before, the chain had been largely hidden from view, except the tiniest bit poking out of the back of her scrubs. She doubted that anyone other than Caleb would have noticed it, and that gave her a little thrill in itself.

It felt a little strange, being "married", and not putting it on display. Still, Claire doubted that anyone would understand, especially seeing as she and Caleb had been together for only just over a month. It didn't matter that they had been friends for over a year, it would be seen as a whirlwind romance, with Claire setting herself up for getting hurt by a man who was known to be a womaniser.

Caleb was different now from when they had first become friends, though. Claire could see a vast difference between the man he was then and the man she had come to love. That had left her pondering what she could give to him as a symbol of her commitment to him. A ring was out of the question, so it left her with very limited options. She would have a think while they were in New Zealand, and see what she could come up with.

"You know mum and dad'll ask what it is," she grinned, raising her eyebrows in question. "Are we going to explain it to them?" It was a valid question, as far as she was concerned, and something she wanted to get out of the way before dad jumped in with it himself.

The tension thrummed through Caleb as they edged their way down the queue, although it seemed to dissipate as she reassured him, the kiss going a long way to bringing him back to his normal, confident self. "You have no idea how much it means to me, you coming with me to meet my family," she said, her voice soft. Tama had been the only man she had taken home in the past, so her parents would understand how serious she was about Caleb. Claire wasn't someone who took it lightly when introducing someone to her family. She had to be certain that he was someone she could trust completely.

She was glad that she had turned out to be wrong about Tama, otherwise she wouldn't be here today.

Claire grinned, her eyes sparkling as they reached the customs desk. "I'd rather you told me too, e ipo," she murmured, even as handing her passport over to the customs officer, before greeting the man with a cheery "kia ora". She could already feel her spirit lightening, and that was before they had even passed through customs.

It seemed they were through in a flash - it helped that she was simply "going home", and headed towards getting their bags. Claire had to smile at the thought of either of the cases being checked out: given that they were flying on to London in just a few days, their luggage was a strange mix of summer and winter clothes, and would no doubt raise eyebrows if anyone were to search their cases.

Claire took Caleb's hand at the baggage carousel, and glanced up at him. "You sure you're okay? Not planning on running and hiding in the loo, or something?" Even now, she couldn't resist the good natured teasing that had come to define their relationship.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:52 pm 
Royal Navy

When Claire asked him if they were going to explain the tag situation to her parents, he honestly had not thought that far ahead. As far as he was concerned they had been for her and her alone, he had never actually thought of telling anyone, it was a them thing and not something he was likely to go around telling all his mates about. Not that he had anyone particularly like a close male friend on base, and really the closest friend he actually did have was the one wearing the tags. Claire.

Caleb looked at her, trying to decide whether she wanted to tell her parents, but he couldn't quite place whether it was something she wanted to do. He realised that for himself - with neither of his own parents being military - when they went to England the likely hood of his folks picking up on the fact she was wearing his tags was slim. They also would possibly not quite understand the meaning of it and just why it meant a little bit more than a piece of paper that told them they were married.

"Tell him," he answered, realising that yes the chain had been a private moment between them his way of committing to her. But if people asked, if people noticed he didn't want to push the thought away as though it meant nothing, because it did mean something, it meant the whole damn world to him. He didn't not want people to know, it was just he wasn't screaming it from the roof tops either, they still had to be professional whilst at the SGC, but here in a totally different country they didn't have to be professional.

Which really suited him down to the ground, he loved his job, loved his career choice - not many people out there would let him handle weapons and fix them - but he was quite a laid back kind of bloke and sometimes the professionalism could be a bit suffocating. Maybe that was why he had fell for Claire as quickly and as hard as he had done, she was like a fresh of breath air underneath everything that he was.

He squeezed her hand, "I don't want it to be kept a secret, so if your parents bring it up, we'll tell them."

As they reached the area where they collected there bags, he was a bit calmer now, happier almost that he had told her exactly what had been going through his own head. She was right of course, there was going to be nothing to worry about, maybe it was just the long haul flight, the slight nervousness over meeting her parents, with the stress of having to make sure everything was set for Atlantis. It was too much and had just made him want to run and hide somewhere for a moment to catch his breath, to slow down, but he couldn't, not until he reached Atlantis.

Caleb chuckled slightly as she asked if he was going to hide in the loo, "Not unless you plan on hiding with me? Think of the fun we could have," he said, the flirty tone creeping back in once more. He spotted one of there bags coming towards them and grabbed it off the carousel just as the second one came around.

He turned to her, all serious as he said, "I'm fine, let's do this, am prepared, am ready." Anyone would think he was going into battle with that little speech, but if that was the way he was going to get through it then that is what he would do. Caleb kissed the back of Claire's hand once more, before heading towards the exit of the airport, hoping that her dad would be near by.

It wasn't that Caleb was impatient as such, it was more, he didn't want the nervousness to build up once more, so despite everything he kind of hoped her dad would be closer than they thought...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:31 pm 
Beta Site CMO

Caleb looked contemplative, if a little doubtful, when Claire asked him what they were going to say to her parents if her dad, in particular, recognised the ball chain around her neck. Being ex-Navy, it would be familiar to him, and it was an unusual choice for jewellery. Claire couldn't just wave it away and pretend it was nothing, especially seeing as she wasn't one who habitually wore much in the way of jewellery. It would be obvious that it was something special to her, and the more that she evaded the question, the more her dad would press for an answer.

Claire half expected Caleb to ask her not to tell them, to keep it their secret, something that was just between them. If he asked her to do that, she would. Even though they hadn't kept thei relationship secret at the SGC, it was still something they held closely to themselves, not flaunting it, but not denying it should they be asked.

In that respect, it came as a surprise when a warm smile stretched Caleb's lips, and, in a heartfelt tone, told her to tell them. Claire blinked, just the once, her eyebrows climbing up her forehead. "Are you sure," she asked, trying to stop the broad smile twitching at her lips, and, when Caleb squeezed her hand, Claire couldn't contain it any longer. "Thank you," she replied, throwing her arms around his neck, and, for a brief, passionate moment, burying her lips in his.

Caleb hopped through customs with ease, even without needing to work his charm on the male customs officer, and Claire walked comfortably towards baggage claim, her hand tangled with his. If it was possible, she felt even more relaxed than she had done in New Orleans, even with the prospect of Caleb meeting her family. She squeezed his hand again, once more reassuring him that everything was going to be okay. Her dad thought he was great, and her mum liked him, too.

She laughed again, shooting him a cheeky look, as he asked her to hide in the toilets with him. "Not here, e te tau. There's going to be plenty of time for that later on. The large bed in her parent's spare room was comfortable, and she planned on making full use of it with Caleb.

He seemed sure, now, that he was ready to meet her dad, and Claire grabbed the other bag as it passed by, and chuckled as Caleb kissed the back of her hand once more. "Let's do this, Mr Te Atua," she grinned, heading out into the arrivals lounge, scanning for her dad.

The a stray thought crossed her mind, and Claire grinned up at him, even as she caught sight of her father, who was already heading towards them, arms outstretched, the biggers of welcoming smiles on his face. "Just a hint... don't flirt with my sisters when you meet them, okay? I don't think it'd go down too well!"

It seemed only moments later that Claire's dad reached them, and his hands immediately rested on Claire's shoulders, pulling her to him, and sharing the hongi, their noses pressed together for several seconds before father and daughter fell into a hug. "Dad, I missed you," Claire said, her voice choked with emotion, even as Rawiri Te Atua was muttering away in Te Reo. Claire extricated herself from the hug and reached back for Caleb's hand, pulling him forward.

"Caleb, this is my father, Rawiri Te Atua. Dad, this is Caleb Williams, te tau o taku ate*."

* - my partner, soulmate, lover

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next