All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Tahirah of Hekuptah
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:34 am 
Free Jaffa

Ok I want to start this by saying Tahirah has been in the SGC since almost the beginning, off and on. So if your character isn't a newbie, we have probably met. We possibly even gone on missions together. I am more than happy to work out where the relationships stand now, and even do some Past threads.

Friends
Tahirah is a friendly sort. She values honesty above all else, if you are honest with her she will be your friend. If you are not, tread carefully.

Lovers
Tahirah actually considers the tau’ri’s views on nudity and sexuality to be quite inhibited. She will certainly have past lovers among the SGC, and just as certainly will have more.

Enemies
Ra, The backstabbing wench formerly known as Im’abseti Neru, Goa’uld in general.

Where will you find her?
Due to being a security risk, Tahirah is housed on base and rarely ever gets to leave.

Post subject: Re: Tahirah of Hekuptah
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:47 am 
Thor

You want friendly? Claire and Ruth are friendly, although Ruth is more diplomatic than honest. Claire... well, she's a straight talker, who will call a spade a spade, and be painfully honest. I see a potential friendship there. How long has she been at the SGC?

Carson... again, limited shelf life, and gene therapy hasn't been developed yet. Suggestions?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:03 am 
Free Jaffa

I place her first stint (cast out) at the SGC beginning between Solitude and Tin Men, and lasting about 10 months. The second stint (hekuptah falls) between Forever and A Day and Past Present until now.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:19 pm 
Tok'ra

Figured it was only right to post a reply as Elvra/Parnell, I think they might get along together well-ish? Maybe. Elvria/Parnell don't really have a dishonest setting, although they do have a 'i won't tell you cause you don't need to know kind of thing' but they wouldn't out right lie. Could be interesting to have a Tok'ra/Jaffa thread if you want?

Don't think her and Caleb would have much in the way of interacting.