All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lunch room antics :)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:44 pm 
US Air Force

Ok so two of us have headed of into the ducts, leaving Me, Sharpe, Davidson, McKay, and McCauley. I am sure the 5 of us can get into all sorts of trouble, so lets put our heads together and figure out the next step.

The sit rep is this: Large metal doors in lock down keeping us from leaving or entering the kitchens, the ventilation has turned off giving us a (far off) deadline before suffering from hypoxia, and we have not definitively proven there are no unseen enemies in the room.

Post subject: Re: Lunch room antics :)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:55 pm 
Thor

There will be some admin input, but I'll keep it as infrequent as possible. Just have fun... *insert evil laugh here*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:13 pm 
US Air Force

Kinda leaves us a little limited in terms of options. I say we eat all the food before it goes bad :p

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:07 pm 
OOC

Skip Rob for now... I can't honestly think of a way for him to contribute, and don't want to be a bother.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:41 pm 
US Air Force

Well, we could go over possible scenarios again. Knowing Sun though, she'll have a hard time keeping her feet still. Although, she still has her hard drive and a few hours of battery on her badass laptop. There might be some old mission reports on similar situations they could review, or not. ;) Last thing she'd want is for anyone to get all worked up over them. *look into McKay's general direction* :P

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:07 pm 
US Air Force

Sharpe: unless she has all the mission reports saved to the hard drive, I bet she can't get to them. With communications down, wifi probably is too. Else we could have just emailed our way out. Though with our luck it would get caught in a spam folder. :)

Justin: This isn't a character specific brainstorm. Any ideas are welcome.

So the doors, one more difficult to open, leads to the corridor and out. The other which seems slightly easier, would give them more to work with. My instinct says focus on the interior door, of we can get into the kitchen we may be able to rig a torch for the outer door.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:50 am 
US Air Force

So it seems the plot has found us. Not sure that is a good thing, :)

Sharpe's player has requested a leave, life came up. I expect she will be losing consciousness any moment now. So with that and the departure of Elvria and Ruth it leaves the posting order as such.

Me
Davidson
McKay
Macauley

I'd like to be able to keep this thing rolling, so if you cant post for what ever reason, let us know in here to skip your turn.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]