All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:16 pm 

Heyyyy! A fellow anthrohead! Sweet.

I would imagine Daniel Jackson gets sent in to deal with the new arrival and the armband, then possibly recommend him to join the SG teams if his experience and general attitude fit with the program. After all, that seems likely... So while he's in containment (I bet they have a really strong, armband strength/speed proof room now) and meeting with the techie and the docs, Daniel would pop in and be all like... "Soooo, you know too much. Your life is over now. Join us." lol Less ominously, though.

Wanna thread that? Lemme know. Daniel would looooove to get his geek on with someone from his field untainted by the truth.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:33 am 
Civilian

I think James and Telford would get along fine. He's an outdoor guy, too, not exactly the stereotypical MIB wingtip-wearing fed. And James might want to pump him for information about Cherokee religion and culture.

Reading through the Gauntlet thread in the infirmary, would be be okay with you and Anni if Telford joined in? If he heard (maybe from the airmen who came for Joey) that the good doctor was threatening to leave, he'd stop by in case his help was needed. Not to walk in and start waving a badge and making threats (in fact, he probably wouldn't even mention being a fed unless it came right down to it), just to hang out, maybe chat a little, get a feel for James and the situation. If it's not okay, np, he can just not hear about it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:42 pm 
Civilian

I'm game. Might want to check with Claire (Anni) as well.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2