All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:08 pm 

Oke let see, Sofia.

Sofia is a strong woman that is skilled and proud of her duties that she has preformed in name of the France Navy. She has been sniper and team leader in the French Commando's and has learned the hard ways that friendship can last as long as life permits it, so on that front she is quite withdraw and difficult to reach.

Lovers:
She is single, but not interested in any type of relationship. Maybe in the future she might get the butterflies, but at this moment not. This is because she still has that duty drill in her head and wishes to keep her status high.

Friends:
Difficult one, but if you love challenges then this might be a good one ;) Because she is social withdraw and that she is focus on her career rather then her social life, she is quite unreachable. Yet if you do get the chance to know her, she might be more open and even accept you over time as friend. But her friendship management is quite bad, due that she puts her career on the front of everything.

Enemies:
Easy one, to get on her bad side is to act that you don't give a crap about your duties. Simple put is that she heavy dislikes people that do not preform their duties or listen towards any commands. She is strait to the point and she wishes to keep it that way. Want to piss her off, well act like a spoiled brat and most likely you get a french slap in the face ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:08 pm 
US Army

Ooooh, thats interesting.

I wouldnt call her loud but I can see where someone could see that. She is a bit of a social butterfly, and is often found in the thick of a crowd of friends. She isnt lairy, just fun loving.
She's a hard worker and proud of what she can do, and knows she has worked hard to get where she is. She might of let her father make a call, but she's worked hard since arriving to prove that she deserves that chance she was given.

Unless Sofia is going to be very upfront about her view point of how Mere got into the SGC then i cant see Mere having an immediate issue with her. That said though, all a powder keg needs is a spark.

This could get interesting :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:16 pm 
Atlantis Expedition Deputy CMO

Well, let me offer you Claire. An emergency surgeon, if she's not out with a team, or on the Alpha Site, she is most likely to be found in the med bay, patching up any number of injuries, or helping with the more unusual alien illnesses. Competent, confident and friendly, she's generally laid back and easy to get along with.

However, she doesn't suffer fools gladly, and, if Sofia comes over as an arrogant stickler for the rules, Claire won't have any time for her at all. Sure, she'd give her the same quality treatment as anyone else, but she wouldn't hesitate in kicking her ass if she copped an attitude. That being said, she doesn't go out of the way to make enemies of people, or to cause friction, and would much rather avoid a confrontation if possible.

How is Sofia with civilians?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:39 pm 

Meredith_Blake wrote:
Ooooh, thats interesting.

I wouldnt call her loud but I can see where someone could see that. She is a bit of a social butterfly, and is often found in the thick of a crowd of friends. She isnt lairy, just fun loving.
She's a hard worker and proud of what she can do, and knows she has worked hard to get where she is. She might of let her father make a call, but she's worked hard since arriving to prove that she deserves that chance she was given.

Unless Sofia is going to be very upfront about her view point of how Mere got into the SGC then i cant see Mere having an immediate issue with her. That said though, all a powder keg needs is a spark.

This could get interesting :)

Well seeing that her bio is a bit spoiled brat :P I can think that it is quite fair to say that there is a thin line between Friends and Enemies between the two ;)

Claire Te Atua wrote:
Well, let me offer you Claire. An emergency surgeon, if she's not out with a team, or on the Alpha Site, she is most likely to be found in the med bay, patching up any number of injuries, or helping with the more unusual alien illnesses. Competent, confident and friendly, she's generally laid back and easy to get along with.

However, she doesn't suffer fools gladly, and, if Sofia comes over as an arrogant stickler for the rules, Claire won't have any time for her at all. Sure, she'd give her the same quality treatment as anyone else, but she wouldn't hesitate in kicking her ass if she copped an attitude. That being said, she doesn't go out of the way to make enemies of people, or to cause friction, and would much rather avoid a confrontation if possible.

How is Sofia with civilians?

Sofia is quite normal against civilians, she still has not a full clear view as what all civilians do at the SGC but respects them for the assistance. Being rude is not something that Sofia would do against anyone, only if their lack of attitude and duty would be low and that would piss her off ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:48 pm 
US Army

Well, since Sofia is so very career-focused and diehard military, I can see that Joey would probably have some friction with her since she tends to gravitate away from extremes whenever possible. They also don't seem to have a whole lot of common ground, coming from different levels of society (middle class for Joey vs. nobility for Sofia), so there's good potential there for some interpersonal conflict.

How do you think Sofia would feel about Joey being a higher rank but under her command, as well as being more an engineer than a soldier?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:52 pm 

Josephine Davidson wrote:
Well, since Sofia is so very career-focused and diehard military, I can see that Joey would probably have some friction with her since she tends to gravitate away from extremes whenever possible. They also don't seem to have a whole lot of common ground, coming from different levels of society (middle class for Joey vs. nobility for Sofia), so there's good potential there for some interpersonal conflict.

How do you think Sofia would feel about Joey being a higher rank but under her command, as well as being more an engineer than a soldier?

I would see a friction between the two yes, seeing that Sofia is career focus or more duty focus ;) But being more a engineer then soldier would bug her also. So plausible enemies?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:57 pm 
US Army

Sofia d'Aufai wrote:
Josephine Davidson wrote:

I would see a friction between the two yes, seeing that Sofia is career focus or more duty focus ;) But being more a engineer then soldier would bug her also. So plausible enemies?

The best of enemies.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]