All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Samantha Carter
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:23 am 
Australian Defence Force

Sergeant Alex Sullivan checking in for SG-2. He's the one that will most likely be attempting to look interested and engaged while the rest of the team babbles on about topics that are way beyond his paygrade and skillet.

As for their relationship...

With her accomplishments, Alex would find it easy to respect Sam as his commanding officer, but I don't think there would be an immediate friendship between the pair. For someone as competitive as he is, measuring himself up to those same accomplishments is a somewhat hefty blow to the ego, which likely would show through in their early interactions.

I have a feeling we'll be set for a few adventurous missions of intrigue and daring do in the not-so-distant future, but there's always room for a little team bonding in the mean time. Maybe a team venture to a local bar or maybe a training exercise, just to break the ice?

Post subject: Re: Samantha Carter
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:11 pm 

Hello Alex,

I think the relationship between Alex and Sam has a lot of potential. I love relationships that are not easy and I look forward to see how their relationship hopefully changes into a friendship.

This sounds like a great idea. Do you want to play something like this right now or do you want to wait until the first mission is finished? If you want to play a small training exercise or an afternoon at O'Malley's right now I would ask Daniel and Josephine if they want to join us.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2