All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Away Thread
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:01 pm 
Thor

No worries, it's been a bit quiet around here of late. Most people are coming back from absences now, though, so we should be picking up again soon.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:21 pm 
US Army

.... *magic summoning ritual* ...

Come back people, come back ....

Its cold and lonely here ... and without others, the blame for my chaos will only fall on me

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:03 pm 

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to write until monday, because I'm going on a short trip with my family. See you next week. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:01 am 

I'm back. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:22 am 
OOC

Sorry for going poof. Boss was on hols and I had to pick some of his work during the days I worked. Now I'm back I shall post soon where I'm needed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:03 pm 
Thor

Sorry guys, it's been mental this week, and I won't have much time now until Monday. I'll post if I can in the threads I owe, and will also get something going in the boardwide, so now's the time to get your characters in position if you haven't already done so.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:53 am 
OOC

Hey all, still around, but I'm out of town visiting family so it's hard to post. I'll try to pop in but I'll definitely be back in January.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:59 am 
OOC

Apologies for disappearing off without a word and leaving a thread handing. I have no excuse for not giving a heads up. RL had thrown a blow, then work took my time. Shame, but bills, think of the bills. Haha!

On top of that, I fell away from the RP routine (for various reasons out of my control) I had which messed up everything when it came to RPing and posting. I'm slowly keeping tabs on all my characters and replies owned. Yea.....smart move by falling off the posting schedule by me .......nope.

If I don't post in timely manner, gimme a poke (or two or more) over at Vedas cbox where I spend more time. Link to the site can be found in my profile of this account.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:12 pm 
Thor

Not an "away" as such, but I'll be a bit less present over the next 6-7 weeks. I'm volunteering at the Rugby World Cup, and, as such, will be around very little on days when I'm on shift. Will do my best not to delay anything important!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:24 pm 
US Army

Hi All,

This covers Meredith, Weir and Sophie.

I am out of the country Monday 28th September - Tuesday 6th October

I will endevour to get everyone caught up before I travel - but I am also rushing around like a blue arsed fly atm trying to pack/tidy/arrange last minute holiday things/cat cover - all whilst recovering from an example of my stunning timing and Cat like grace, which has resulted in my fracturing my foot and being forced onto crutches ... so if i'm less here, I apologise, normal service will resume

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next