All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: Pool Party... of Two
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:00 pm 
US Marines

"I really do want you to stay... clean up or not." He said it plain and simple, it was the truth and he had no shame about it. "I want to be with you, close to you, and intimate with you. And that's why you probably ought to go. Cause I think you want the same thing. That's why the next date, and probably the one after, are gonna be out and about instead of in this very secluded house where we are free of interruption or lawful constraints on our behavior." He stepped closer to her, trapped as she was between him and the island, and touched his forehead to hers. "Where I might be prone to seducing you, and you might be prone to being agreeable in a moment of weakness. I like ya, so I want to respect your wishes about all that."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:26 am 
US Air Force

Standing this way, heads together, listening to his sweet words, Fia felt a moment of odd peace. The energy was still there, sparking between them, but there was also a serenity of understanding wrapping around them.

I know you are right, I should go. And I will. She brushed the backs of her fingers across his cheek, her free hand finally settling against his chest. Fia considered a moment, she probably wasn't going to tell him anything he already hadn't figured out. She needed to say it though. My behavior this evening, it's not ... I'm not normally like this. The attraction between us is amazing and a little scary. I've never been so sorely tempted. So thank you, for understanding. A little smirk creeped across her lips. And for kicking me out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:48 am 
US Marines

He smiled softly... no, that wasn't the word on his face. Not softly, minutely. Taft smiled minutely as she caressed his face all the way down to his chest. "Good, I like being special. Fia catnip. You be tempted, you ain't got nothing to worry about with me." Relationships were trust, without trust there couldn't be a relationship and he very much wanted that relationship. "Understanding's easy, thanks for not requiring me to think the same way."

Taft ran his free hand over her shoulder and to the small of her back again. "Now get out. I have storing to do, cleaning to get over with, and sinning to contemplate." He then gave that smirk a kiss, tamer than before to make things a little easier.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:43 pm 
US Air Force

I learned a long time ago that people are going to think what they are going to think, it is a waste of breath to try and change that. You don't change, you adapt. The difference being your core being is still true. One thing Fia had over most people she talked to was that she knew herself, and she was comfortable with who she was. She would not give that up no matter how desperately she was asked. And she knew Taft wouldn't ask. Improvise, adapt, and overcome, right?

Taft wouldn't be the only one contemplating sin, that night. If fact Fia wasn't even waiting until later that night. Her body was urging her to turn this tame kiss into something not so, it wanted to discover if there were any soft spots in his skin and what they tasted like. Her lips wanted to feel the beat of his pulse beneath them, just below where her fingers had now drifted. She ended the kiss, pulling her hand away from he base of his neck. While she had been able to control herself in the kiss, obviously not in all of it. Fia Catnip...

Chuckling at her weakness, Fia gently pushed him away. Finally gaining enough space, she bent down to pick up her duffle. It wasn't until she was straightening up that she caught sight of the bakery box on the counter. Oh! The migliaccio... you'll have to put that in the fridge if it isn't eaten tonight.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:22 pm 
US Marines

"You should run for president," Taft quipped. That was the only necessary response to everything she'd said until she got to Fia Catnip. That got her a wink. There was a certain pride in his eyes at the idea that he made holding to her fundamental morality difficult. Every man wanted to know he had that effect on his woman, that was where most relationships went wrong in fact. When somebody started looking at the other as mundane.

"It'll likely get half-eaten tonight, but I'll make sure the rest goes in the fridge." He took the duffle from her and put it over his own shoulder, pulling her by their linked hands toward the front door. "I'll also put up the rest of the wine properly, all of it will be here after we finish at the range. We can watch another movie, eat dessert, then have dessert..." Taft winked at her again, teasingly. Though his expressions tended to be subtle he was really managing to get his ideas across that night.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:38 pm 
US Air Force

Fia let herself be lead towards the door, laughing as she went. If the evening had to end, at least it was ending well. Really, what girl could complain about getting to swim, have a lovely dinner, and ensconcing on the couch. Add to that the fact that Taft had actually turned out to be quite the romantic.. Suddenly she stopped and yanked her hand from his. Wait! She took off back down the hall and into the kitchen. Snagging the flowers from both of the make-shift vases, she quickly wrapped the cellophane around them.

Trotting back to him, Fia slipped her hand back in his like she had never left. OK. Proceed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:38 am 
US Marines

He looked concerned when she cried out and ran away but started chuckling when she came back carrying her flowers in her free hand. She linked back up with the convoy and they made their way outside with him opening every door as they arrived at them. Taft waited while she got herself situated in the truck and then stepped up, sliding his hand across her stomach to hook her in a half hug where he could lean into the truck and kiss her one last time. "I'll see you at our next date, then at work I suppose. Drive safe sweetness."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:22 am 
US Air Force

Soft, sweet, with just a hint of the heat from earlier, Taft's kiss was everything a Good Night kiss should be. Fia sighed as their lips parted, wistful and content all at the same time. She made a resolution that every night with Taft would end with one of those. Sweetness She smiled at the endearment, that was the second time he had used it that evening and it made her feel delightful.

I will. She promised as he closed the door between them. A neat turn about, and she was off down the drive. Fia found herself watching him in the rearview until the drive curved and the trees got in the way.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16