All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pool Party... of Two
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:10 am 
US Marines

"We're both hard-asses, Major. Nobody needs to know which of us is more so. I could roll you, you could jab me, we could go full blown Mr & Mrs Smith in here. But then I would have a lot of destroyed property, we'd both have bruises, and we'd end up at the same point we would have if you'd just kissed me in the first place. So one last kiss, before you regroup at your house virtue intact." Taft could sell barbecue to a woman wearing white gloves, if he did say so himself. Assuming he could make eye contact and rub her back at the same time while making the pitch.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:25 am 
US Air Force

No, I suppose extensive property damage isn't a good way to end a first date. Fia chuckled, relenting. She shifted her arm out of the way, her finger brushing through the short hair at his temple and continuing back to cradle his head. She drew close enough so that as she spoke, her lips drifted like feathers over his. But this isn't going to be the last kiss, because you are going to walk me to my car and kiss me good night. Thats how dates end, with a good night kiss.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:21 pm 
US Marines

"Not in this particular scenario, at least." Taft grinned in return and held still as she moved in, hovering so close and teasing him. He made a sound in his chest that sounded somewhere between amusement and animal attraction. "Then lets do this right." He rolled quickly, holding her tightly to him, and moving in smoothly to claim his kiss. A goodnight kiss was a gentle thing, a promise of tomorrow. This kiss, however, was a needful thing. A promise of however long it took for her to request it be fulfilled. Everything animal and sexual that existed between the two of them. Both being predators (one natural born and the other well trained), there was quite a lot of that it seemed as he pressed her to him tightly enough to make the fact that she had the back of the couch behind her almost moot.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:58 am 
US Air Force

It all changed so fast, Fia reacted instinctively. She matched that promise kiss for kiss, flame for flame. Had it been up to her body, she would have gladly fulfilled that promise right then. Her leg drifted over his, wrapping around to pull him closer. When that wasn't close enough, her hand left the small of his back and traveled down. Getting a good grip, she levered herself off the back of the couch, grinding her hips into his.

And that's when her brain caught up...

Fia's hand came off his backside like it burned. It landed flat on his chest, pushing him back in the hope of getting at least a half and inch of space between them. Even as she pushed, her lips followed his, rebelling on their own. It took quite an effort to finally pull away. She leaned her forehead on his, trying to quell her ragged breathing. When she was capable of words she only spoke one, in the sweetest, most loving tone. ...jerk...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:42 pm 
US Marines

If he'd been the type to forget his promises Taft could have easily gone way too far, just then and there. And given how she was reacting there was a pretty decent chance she'd have lost herself to the effort and let him. She grabbed his ass and that amused him in an amount that was completely disproportionate to the act itself. The Virgin was eager, but he was proud of her when she got the self-control together to start pushing him away. He thought he might have to even apologize but then her lips never quite surrendered his until she had the space she desired, freely surrendered to her by one David Taft.

"I've been called worse for more deserving offenses." He gave her the half smile that he'd been displaying all night long. "Of course, you'd better get out of here before we both forget ourselves and I start making offers you hate yourself for turning down or hate me for making."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:23 am 
US Air Force

Fia giggled. Yes... giggled. I don't think I've ever had anyone care enough to kick me out. At the moment she couldn't think straight, honestly she couldn't feel straight. Her heart was a great big jumble of restlessness, regret, romance and more than a little ravished. Fia was fine with all of it. Looking into the face so close to hers, she wanted nothing more than to kiss that endearing quasi-smile, but she resisted. Who knew the road to temptation had a signpost that read David Taft.

Though, I do seem to be a little pinned.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:27 am 
US Marines

"I'm romantic like that," he preened. Then he sighed when she pointed out that she seemed to be pinned, looking over their situation and deciding that this was one of those things he'd been told about in Basic Training, stuff you don't want to do but that absolutely has to be done. Disentangling from his woman was definitely checking off all the boxes for that. "Well... you started it." He took a deep breath, stole a quick kiss, and rolled away to come to his feet. He stood still for a moment, making sure his brain wasn't going to flash him a blurred sideways smeared version of the world, and then turned to offer her a hand.

"Just so you know, if you tell the story of this night, nobody is going to believe you and I will disavow any knowledge of boyish charm."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:14 am 
US Air Force

His departure left her feeling chilly, she hadn't realized just how much heat the two of them had been generating, at least not literally. Swinging her feet to the floor, Fia took the offered hand and stood. Once there she swayed slightly, not from any sort of vertigo but more in an effort not to step into his arms again. If she was going to make it out the door, she would have to exert willpower. Exerting willpower did NOT include releasing his hand as she wandered towards the kitchen.

His assertion that no-one would believe her echoed her thoughts from much earlier this evening. You mean it isn't common knowledge that The Sergeant Major is thoughtful enough to buy flowers and wine, plays romantic early Elvis ballads, and is one hell of a kisser? She quipped, listing off just a few of her favorite parts of the evening. I think I am ok with that.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:30 am 
US Marines

"They assume the last bit, already, but otherwise no." Taft held her hand and followed her toward the kitchen, figuring she aimed to grab her things and go. He'd work off the nervous energy by doing the dishes, putting up the excess food, and storing the other bottle of wine properly. He hoped the open one would hold long enough to enjoy when she came back in a couple of days. They could eat leftovers together for dinner that night before not making sweet sweet love until the dawn. He chuckled to himself at the thought. "I think I'm ok with this." He gave her hand a squeeze. He'd been a little worried he'd be put off by the predetermined situation but he actually found it tickled him a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:41 am 
US Air Force

Fia wasn't sure if he was OK with people assuming he was a good kisser, OK with the evening's outcome (though that was pretty obvious), or something else. Whatever it was, he was ok with it. That was enough for her. She worked her way around the end of the island and fished her shoes out of her bag with one hand. It wasn't easy, but she sure wasn't going to let go now. Thankfully they were low heeled espadrilles, so they slipped on easily. The Kitchen was a disaster, as it usually was after she cooked, and she felt a twinge of guilt. You sure you don't want me to stay and help clean up?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next