All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:55 pm 
Beta Site CMO

Claire laughed at Caleb's admission that he would have to come see her himself if he couldn't make the date. "And seeing as my carrier pigeons haven't cleared quarantine yet, I guess I'd just have to come and find you, too." Whatever means it took to see him, even if all she could do was to steal a kiss in a quiet corner. Come hell or high water, provided they were both on the same planet, and neither were confined to a hospital bed, Claire was bloody determined that their date would go ahead as planned.

Caleb's mock anger brought more laughter, and Claire shrugged, taking a step away from her car. It seemed like their conversation wasn't quite done yet. She could live with that. "Oh, trouble can be fun," she teased, her voice low and full of promise, albeit a promise that couldn't be fulfilled that night. "And I think you're right. You and I can make all sorts of trouble together."

And have a load of fun doing it.

Claire merely twitched up an eyebrow at the joke about his middle name. "What, is it so terrible that it's not on your medical file," she joked. "Do you have a top secret middle name? Let me guess. Farquharson. I'm right, aren't I?" She even pronounced it properly, in the Scottish style, so it almost sounded like "Fuckerson" with her accent. She took another step towards him, her hands buried in her pockets as she drew closer. Not that there had been much space between them anyway, it wasn't a huge parking lot.

"Look what you're doing to me," she grinned, her eyes flashing mock-innocence in the light from the street lamp. This whole mysterious thing... it's very attractive..." And she stepped up, placed a hand on his cheek again, and drew him into a soft, slow kiss. She pulled back, her eyes sparkling again. "Oops. See what you did there?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:55 pm 
Royal Navy

"Ah yes your carrier pigeons, I hear they take up one complete wall of the infirmary and that they make an awful racket if someone leaves without permission," he replied smiling. He had been one of such people to try to wrangle his way out of an infirmary stay before, it had never worked but it hadn't stopped him trying none the less.

All his stepping back was in vein as the next moment Claire was right in front of him again, not that he was complaining of course. There was nothing wrong with this beautiful woman being this close proximity to him, not a damn thing wrong with it. Of course he had been trying to calm himself down not reignite everything again, that kiss though that soft, slow, passionate kiss well they were going to be his undoing at some point he was sure.

He didn't let her step back that time though, fine if they weren't finished then he wasn't going to let her escape, he put both hands on her hips pulling her closer to him. So that his body was almost flush against hers, "What I'm doing to you? Honestly you have no idea what you are doing to me," he said, pulling her in for another heated kiss this time. Hands travelling lower than her hips, body pretty much pressed right up against her now, leaving very little to anyone's imagination. The conversation of his middle name and them causing trouble completely gone from his mind once more.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:37 pm 
Beta Site CMO

Claire laughed, the mental image of a wall full of carrier pigeons, cooing and shitting all over the infirmary, driving the other doctors to distraction. It had a certain appeal. "And you're the first one they rat on, you know that?" Somehow, though, she had a feeling that Caleb wouldn't be so quick to avoid the infirmary any more, and if that meant that he was more likely to co-operate with his checkups, all the better.

Just as Claire tried to end the gentle kiss, to extricate herself and get back to her car, Caleb's hands found her hips, tugging her to him, their bodies pressed together. She could feel his excitement, and her own desire for him, though less outwardly visible, was no less ardent. She felt his hands move lower, pulling her more tightly against him, and, as the kiss ended, she let out a soft moan. Things were dangerously close to getting out of control again.

She didn't resist as Caleb held her in place, and Claire grinned as he told her that she didn't know what she was doing to him. "Oh, I think I do," she chuckled. It couldn't be more obvious. Caleb initiated another kiss, deep and passionate, his hands roaming now, and Claire's hands tangled in the short hair at the back of his neck.

The sound of a passing police siren broke the spell, though, and Claire broke the kiss, her face flaming. She looked up at Caleb from under her eyelashes. "I think... I think we need to say goodnight," she said, her voice husky with desire. "I don't want to, but... we should."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:54 pm 
Royal Navy

"That would only be because you'd have trained them that way," he said quietly, he knew Claire could be a force to be reckoned with when she got to work. It was one thing to mess around outside of work it was complete other to try that same kind of thing whilst working.

Caleb heard the siren in the distance, but he didn't pull away straight away this spell that was surrounding them was intoxicating and Caleb did not want to pull away. As soon as he did, they seemed to gravitate towards one another again, part of him really hoped that wasn't going to seep into work, he didn't need an injury to go see her. He held on for a moment longer, even as she said they should say goodnight, properly and actually mean it, he ran a thumb across the top of her hip, one hand following all the way up her side, to her shoulder, down her arm till he was holding her right hand again, before stepping back.

"This time, this time it is good night," he whispered, the last part of them still touching, he kissed the back of her hand once more. Honestly when had he gotten so romantic all of a sudden this was very much unlike him, he was flirty not romantic there was a distinct difference between the two. "Till tomorrow night, sweetheart."

Caleb finally let go of her hand, the night seeming just that little bit colder now he had let go, this time, this time he actually was serious about leaving. He had dug his car keys from his pocket, so that he couldn't go back for a third or a forth kiss, not that a pair of keys were going to stop him, but he could dig the metal part into the soft part of his hand to remind him they really need to part ways.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:26 pm 
Beta Site CMO

"See? Deep down, I realised you're more than just a pretty face," she chuckled, her eyes sparkling as she continued to tease Caleb. Their teasing had taken on a new depth and dimension that evening, and it was more fun than ever, at least as far as Claire was concerned. "Besides, it's just a new and novel way to get you into my lair and keep you there."

Caleb's hands remained firmly on Claire's hips for a few more seconds after she had suggested saying goodnight, and Claire found that she had no desire to move either. If they were anywhere other than the middle of Colorado Springs, she'd suggest staying up all night, kissing on a blanket under the stars, and watching the sun come up. Unfortunately, real life precluded such a thing. She was sure that Caleb could feel when the shiver raced through her as his hand trailed up her side, branding her with his touch. She wondered whether the whole world could see the burning flesh where his fingers had roamed.

Not wanting to let go of his hand, Claire nodded, a sweet sadness in her gaze as they agreed that they really did have to say goodnight. She giggled as he kissed the back of her hand again. Who knew that, underneath the flirtiness, Caleb was this sweet, romantic, sensitive bloke? She doubted it was something that he displayed very often. If he had, he would have been snapped up long ago. "Goodnight, Caleb," she replied, her voice soft, and she shoved her hands back into her pockets.

Reluctantly, she headed back to her own car, settling into the driver's seat, and tapping out a text, her eyes glued to Caleb as he climbed inside his car. Until tomorrow, e taku tahu...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6