All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:24 pm 
Civilian

Warlord wrote:
But yeah, now that I'm at a computer. We can have them having seen each other, likely when she took a trip to the Alpha Site for something or other (maybe even orientation). But I think if we thread the best way is to have her come looking for details about Jaf'a (sp), Gou'ald, etc behavior in situations where a behavioral psychologist would just end up dead for watching. If Taft perceives it as work then you could probably question him all day without running his patience thin.

Yeah. I think she'd see him as a great source of information right now. She can't go out there in the field as much - she's a bit of a chicken yet lol - so she would need to talk to people who have first hand experience. Hopefully, once she goes to Atlantis she can be more involved in missions. She needs the experience for sure.

But yes, it would be work for sure although she might just put him in the friends column just because he actually talks to her. Sorry lol.

I know my heart beats and I listen to it. The beat is biology, but what is the song?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:33 pm 
Civilian

Quote:
I'm easy with how/when we have their first interaction. If you have something particular in mind, just let me know.

I'm easy too. I'm not sure how many threads you have going on so I don't want to put more pressure in you so if you'd rather wait until they are in Atlantis that's fine with me .

Quote:
As well as being a surgeon, Claire pitches in with pre and post mission checkups, so is well known in the infirmary. She's been there just over a year, so chances are they would have run across one another already. What kind of thing does Gerry get up to in her spare time?

We have Gerry and Claire in a thread already so this is settled in a way but I suppose she had her initial check up with Claire when the list for Atlantis started to be put together? She would probably have ramble on to Claire how excited she is with the idea of going - and terrified as well lol.

Gerry doesn't too a lot in her free time because she usually works in her free time lol but I have exercising and maybe practicing her terrible weapons skills at the range.

Quote:
I'm happy for them to have already met. Ruth's been there about 18 months or so, and has a habit of dragging new arrivals out to O'Malley's - perhaps that's how they met?

I think it would be nice if they were in friendly terms already. I mean, I don't mind the getting to know you threads but you know, sometimes it's nice to have something already established and Ruth dragging Gerry to a bar might have done the trick. She probably got drunk after her second drink and tried to sing karaoke or whatever.

I know my heart beats and I listen to it. The beat is biology, but what is the song?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:59 pm 
Loki

If that's all it takes to be her friend, reporting on the enemy's psychological weaknesses and strengths, they are no doubt besties.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:04 pm 
Civilian

Warlord wrote:
If that's all it takes to be her friend, reporting on the enemy's psychological weaknesses and strengths, they are no doubt besties.

lol what can I say? She's very work oriented so work buddies= friends. She won't bug him much, I'm sure. She's very professional.