All times are UTC

Post subject: Robert McCauley... V2
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:25 pm 
US Marines

[This is a remake of the V1 :P ]

Friends
None yet. Robbie is a pretty social guy, so he'll chat with just about anyone willing to chat with him in the hallways and in town or wherever.

Enemies
Apart from the enemies of the United States? None yet, and hopefully never one :P

Lover(s)
None yet. Though anyone that would be interested would have to know that he has a 5 year old girl from a previous relationship, and that there is little that he would not do for her. He isn't actively looking, though. If it happens it happens.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:53 pm 
Thor

I have a pair of civilians to toss at you: Claire Te Atua, an emergency surgeon, and Ruth Tolliver, a linguist.

Claire's usually to be found in the infirmary, and rarely goes offworld. She's one of the more senior civilians in the infirmary, and, even though she's a surgeon, is active in day to day medical life too, so she's likely to have treated or checked over most people on the base at some point or other. She's friendly and laid back, but has no time for arrogance, and has no issues in taking someone to task if they are being an arse, military OR civilian. She has a good sense of humour, though, so they could well get on.

Ruth, though... well, Ruth likes to see the best in everyone. She can come across as a bit naive, a bit dippy, but she's fiercely intelligent, and speaks more languages than I can remember without going to check. She'll at least give everyone a fair go when she meets them, and it will take a lot for her to realise when someone's just being an asshole. I know you mentioned some possible bonding over languages?

There's also Carson Beckett, but not sure they would have encountered one another.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:33 pm 
OOC

Claire; I can see Robert having to go to the infirmary for regular checkups. He was shot in the chest a few years ago, and occasionally it can still hurt.

Ruth; Yes... Yes, I did. Russian, if I recall correctly (Which, other than English and a bit of Spanish is the only language he speeks somewhat understandable)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:41 pm 
Royal Navy

I've no idea how these two would meet/interact/get along with each other, but am open to trying anything to be honest. Don't know if they'd crossover with specialities either, considering Caleb is more and engineer than anything. Could be interesting to see how two people that have nothing in common work together.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:49 pm 
OOC

Caleb; Off-base is a good option... For example, Caleb is just leaving when Robert is driving away and his car breaks down? Off-base pub?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:52 pm 
Royal Navy

That sounds good to me, off-base sounds like where they'd end up meeting to be honest. Am good with that. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:16 pm 
OOC

If you wanna write something up, I'll get on it ASAP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:18 pm 
Royal Navy

Yeah sure, been a long time since I've done a post so might take me a while. :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:31 pm 
US Army

Hi Robert :)

Mere - Very friendly, very social . Do you play cards? Do you like to drink? Do you like to eat? If the answers are yes to any of these, you will probably get along with Mere. She loves to surround herself with people with similar interests, and once friends will defend you to the ends of the earth and back.
That being said, piss her off and this little 5ft 6 medic will find ways to make life unpleasant. Whilst not really violent, Mere has a lot of friends, and an ability to side eye people to puddly messes
She doesnt tend to fool around with anyone she works with regularly. She is human though, and does have urges - so if it happens, it happens. Just dont expect flowers, dresses and anything less than professionalism in the workplace

Sophie - Also friendly, but quite distanced from others owing to a general obliviness to the world around, and one track mind when working. If you like climbing, or happen to lurk around labs, your bound to bump into her.
RElationships are probably unlikely - She's widowed and still getting over it. That being said she isnt against the notion of moving on, she just hasnt met anyone who's caught her attention