All times are UTC

Post subject: Capt. Fia Serigliano
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:17 pm 
US Air Force

Friends
She’s fairly easy going. If she makes personal judgements, she keeps them to herself. This tends to lead to more friends than not, both enlisted and commissioned. She treats them all with the same level of quiet respect. Having just transferred to the SGC, she obviously doesn’t have anyone close. That will probably change.

Lovers
Catholic Girl. That about sums it up, physically. Emotionally? That is a bit more complicated. Yes she has had loves, but sooner or later something gets in the way. Sometimes it is her adherence to chastity, but more often it is her loyalty to the service. Even the ones who should understand, don’t appreciate taking a back seat to either of her callings. Perhaps someday she will find someone who understands her commitment, but she’s not holding her breath.

Enemies
Personal enemies, she has none. Sure there are people she doesn’t get along with, but rarely does she let it escalate to enmity. Enemies of State, Enemies of Earth, those she has plenty of.

Where will you find her?
If she is not on base, she will be at the Country Club of Colorado. Not because she is well to do, but because membership gives her access to the olympic lap pool, a clean lake, and a halfway decent pub. A girl has to have her priorities.

Post subject: Re: Capt. Fia Serigliano
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:19 am 
Loki

Well, I don't usually think of him for romance but when I saw the thing about her career being first it reminded me of Taft being married to the Corp. If anybody would understand and appreciate that detail, it's the Sgt. Major. I know he's not pretty, he's lived a hard life of being shot at and partially blown up, but he's a good fella. What do you think? Open to see if a courtship can develop?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:46 pm 
US Air Force

Funny thing is as I was thinking about the lovers section I did a quick run through the active characters in my head. Taft was the one that floated to the top 'as most likely to succeed'. So sure, I'm up for it. Just don't expect explosions and fireworks. Fia is definitely a slow burn type.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:21 pm 
Thor

So I have three for you... Claire Te Atua, an emergency surgeon who is effectively chief civilian medic at the SGC. She's a Kiwi, and typically laid back. A real straight talker, as long as Fia doesn't mind someone who's very forthright and upfront (and with the propensity to swear enough to make a Marine blush), they might well get on. She doesn't get offworld much, and is more likely to be on the team patching people up than wandering around the galaxy on adventures.

Ruth Tolliver is a linguist, and is one of those bubbly, almost perky people that might get on someone's nerves. There isn't a malicious bone in her body, and she would much rather be someone's friend than their enemy. She's a semi-regular offworld. She's naturally sunny in disposition, and, as her field of expertise is Latin, Ancient Greek, hieroglyphs (and now Goa'uld and Ancient), there's something to bond with there.

And then there's Carson...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:33 pm 
Loki

Slow burn is fine, I just figured seeing as she's the product of one of the few Air Force institutions he finds impressive they'd hit it off (at least in theory) socially and she's his kind of attractive (strong, smart, self-possessed, etc etc.). He's a perfect gentleman. :) Would you like to have a thread now, or is one at a time more your thing?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:15 pm 
US Air Force

Warlord: I can do more than one. Though as I told Anni, there is always room in the mess. Unless of course Alex and Taft have pissed each other off. If that's not your thing, where would they run into each other? The Gym? Since she is so spanking new she wouldn't have her club membership yet (for the Olympic pool they don't have on base). Maybe he could direct her there. Country Club of Colorado, it's a real place http://www.ccofcolorado.com/.

Anni: Fia would certainly get along with either of those, though I don't see her bumping into either of them at first. Ruth she would probably meet on mission, realize they have common language and go from there. Probably approach her to learn ancient. Claire... Well If things get really slow, Fia does still ahve her appendix. *grins*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:25 pm 
Loki

Sounds like a plan. I was considering having Taft walk through as a story element anyway because public space but that's as good a place as any.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:38 pm 
US Army

Hi and welcome

So I have Mere. Army brat by breeding, but don't think of her as an entitled, daddy s girl. She got where she has through hard work and perseverance. She's a medic so often gets off world. Loves to run, enjoys her drink and can often be found whereever the rabble isrousingg, especially if there is poker to be played. She is veryfriendlyy, and isn't aaggressive or disagreeable unless you work hard to piss her off.

Sophie Edwards is relatively new to the SGC herself. A transplanted Brit, who until recently has been residing in New Zealand. She's quite quiet, and keeps toherselff for the most part.She heads up her own little research team but prefers to avoid off worlding as much as she can due to gate travel giving her heebie jeebies . Very friendly when you get her talking, she can often come across as mean due to her sarcastic wit, and she can 've very quick to anger if your rude, arrogant or ignorant

Then there is Elizabeth Weir, whom we all know and love

I can't see any issues arising between any of my ladies and your self ..... Let us know if you can see any interesting meet ups occurring

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:13 pm 
Royal Navy

So here is Caleb, not sure how well these two would get along, I don't think enemies Caleb has so few enemies and even the enemies he has he doesn't like to think of them as enemies. But (reading your bio and seeing the black and white thinkin) am not sure these two would ever be 'close friends'. Not sure how she'd take his rather easy approach to things, especially the flirting. :P Let me know what you think? :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:22 am 
US Air Force

While she thinks in black and white she doesn't tend to force it on others. She understands that not everyone one has the moral standard she has, and her telling them otherwise will not stop them from going to hell. That's up to them. As for flirtation, she doesn't have a problem with it, though she is woefully bad at it and it will very likely not go anywhere. :)