All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:09 pm 
Atlantis Expedition CMO

So... Carson.

Perpetually single, useless with the ladies, and a driven and dedicated doctor. About to head off to Atlantis as their CMO, I'm open to any and all plots for him, even pre-Atlantis.

You all know who Carson is, and what he's like, so I'm not going to bother with the friends/enemies/lovers thing - just toss stuff at me. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:46 am 
Runner

*starts checking the med bay randomly for explosive hazards*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:34 am 
Genii

So, Doc, about those advanced medicines ... ;)

Seriously, though, Ladon would be very interested in picking Carson's brains, should the opportunity arise. I figure the Genii are quite advanced in combat/trauma medicine (including antibiotics and possibly prosthetics), but not so much things like sophisticated genetics and the effects of radiation. In addition to how it might help his people, he also simply loves to learn new things.

I don't know yet exactly how interactions between the Lanteans and the Genii will play out, but hopefully they'll be able to get together at some point.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:07 am 
US Air Force

Fellow Doctor's, definitely could be a friendship between them, pre-atlantis at this point...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:17 am 

So, since they're both going to Atlantis and that makes him her boss, they should probably have some pre-Atlantis interaction. Would she have had to talk with him for the joining Atlantis stuff or anything? Otherwise we could do something in the medical area or even something less professional to give them a chance to get to know each other better.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:11 pm 
Atlantis Expedition CMO

I would assume that Carson would have been on the interview panel, at least, so he would have had a hand in her selection. I think something professional is the way to go, because Carson take a little while to get to know and trust people, and he would want to get to know his staff in a professional capacity above all else.