All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:32 pm 
US Air Force

Sorry I've neglected this- Life got... busy. Here are a few quick notes while I have time.

Claire- I'm totally game for a medical check, either on Earth or Beta Site. The camp really opens up a lot of new possibilities.

Caleb- Gotta admit the two of them running into each other off in Colorado somewhere really has grown on me- It'd be an interesting mix of dynamics, or meet off duty on Beta site (If there is such a thing.)

Meridith- Thanks for the welcome, glad to be here. From what I'm seeing here, it'd be most likely if they interacted it'd be either her seeking out the new blood or the two of them running into each other doing something, or in passing. Not sure as of yet what exactly Chris's schedule is for a given day. I'll have to work on that.

Fia- I look forward to having Chris being tracked down. He's never met a non-tauri so that could be a very interesting dynamic for him to explore. If she's got knowledge about Goa'uld tech, Chris might enlist her help in translations or something he does with alien tech.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:56 pm 
Beta Site CMO

The medical check would be where they met, on earth, I would imagine, and I'm happy to play that out as a past thread, if you want to? Or we could think of something for the beta site? She's only been back at the SGC for a week or two at this point.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:46 am 
Loki

Taft - He's, at current, the highest ranked NonCommissioned officer on the base. In practical terms it means he handles handles anything that requires actual sweat and blood where it comes to military aspect of operations. I've been trying to think of a reason they'd associate but I have a feeling that between their two personalities they won't become acquainted until they are assigned to the same team. He doesn't do well with civilians, because he hasn't been one for most of his life (and grew up under a father who was active duty too, so even those years were semi-civilian).

Mississippi: He'll be happy to meet anyone. Not sure how they'll overlap but if the good Zoologist spots your character looking like he could use some muscle, he'll happily involve himself in the situation without expecting anything in return. He likes helping folks.